The new T-Rex 470LP is the latest release from one of the most popular companies in the RC helicopter market. Some of the new features on the 470LP are the newly designed belt drive system (a release of a torque tube version is on the way), new rotor head design that loses the DFC system. The new landing gear gives the helicopter a 5 degree forward tilt and the servos are the new HV DS450M/HV DS455M High voltage versions. The ESC is the new RCE-BL50X to handle the 6 cell power system and the main shaft has an added 3rd bearing in the main block.
Length: 755 mm
Width: 108 mm
Height: 210 mm
Main blade length: 380 mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 850mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 181mm
Motor Pinion Gear: 11T
Main Drive Gear: 121T
Main Drive Pulley: 56T
Tail Drive Gear: 15T
Drive Gear Ratio: 11:1:3.73
Flying Weight(No battery): 840g
1. Brand New Belt Drive Assembly
- Allows for quiet operation and low cost on serviceability.
2. Progressive Landing Skid with 5 degree forward tilt
- Landing skid is tilted 5 degrees forward to improve crashworthiness.
3. Brand New 470EFL Main Rotor Head Set
- Provides superior flight stability and offers a lower CG design to reduce flying resistance while providing a more rigid and fast rotor head response.
4. 380 Main Blade/69 Tail Blade
- 380 main blades with new engineered airfoil design effectively reduces turbulence at the end of the main blades,this saves power consumption during extreme 3D flight.
- 69 new size tail blades are longer in length and offer superior tail holding performance,even during demanding 3D flight.
5. DS450M/DS455M High Voltage Digital Servo
- DS450M Cyclic and DS455M Rudder servos support up to 8.4V for superior responsiveness,extreme torque,and improved performance.
6. The 3rd Main Shaft Bearing Block
- Increases the strength of the main frame while improving 3D flight.
7. RCE-BL50X Brushless ESC
- Specially designed for T-REX 470 providing much higher currency output and support high voltage BEC output:5V-8.4V,that is compatible with high voltage servo.
8. New 470MX Brushless Motor(1800KV)
- High efficiency,superior power,excellent torque,low current,and a low operating temperature,causing it maintain consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers.
9. Brand New Tail Rotor Holder
- Tail rotor holder design includes thrust bearings which increases durability,as well as significantly improving the accuracy and efficiency of the tail performance when using 69 size Tail Blades.
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
1.Transmitter(6-channel or more,helicopter system)
2.Receiver(6-channel or more)
3.Pitch gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
4.6S Li-Po 1400~1900mAh battery x 1
5.Flybarless System x 1
6.CCPM Servo x 3
7.Tail Servo x 1